Managing the complexities of your cybersecurity whilst responding to the lightning fast changes your business is making to better serve customers is a major challenge for modern CISOs in any industry. And as the scope of your responsibility grows along with the number of risk management frameworks you must adhere to, your skilled team and the security technology they rely on become increasingly important.
Freeing up your team and providing them with vulnerability data they can rely on, so they can implement tailored fixes that reduce your risk, is why CIOs choose Titania. Providing you with an intelligent way to automate time-consuming security auditing processes, Titania software also eliminates the possibility of manual errors ensuring your results are accurate, reliable and consistent.
"From the first check to sharing the final report takes just 15 minutes with Titania."
With Titania you can:
- Audit every device, accurately, every time for consistent results that
generate significantly fewer false-positives than other automated
audit and scanning tools
Improve your mean time to detect misconfigurations and
vulnerabilities in your core network devices and endpoints with
detailed audit reports generated in minutes
Quickly and accurately analyze the risk that the vulnerabilities pose
to your network and automatically assess the time and effort
required to remediate the risk
Prioritize remediation activity and provide your network engineers
with exact technical fixes to improve your mean time to remediate
- Auto-generate detailed and easy-to-read reports up the chain of command that provide confidence your network is assured and operating securely.
Good to know:
Titania software provides a wide range of ‘out of the box’ compliance
audits that can be customized to suit your specific network assurance
- Software licensing can be flexed to suit your needs as your infrastructure
changes and ensures a low total cost of ownership
- Titania offers guaranteed response times from its dedicated support team to ensure your team is supported at all times.
- 3 hours per audit, per device is the average time the NOC saves
from not investigating false-positive results (in STIG and PCI audits)
- Download a trial version to audit your own devices and put Titania’s accuracy to the test.