We are delighted to announce the launch of a new module for Titania Nipper, built to automate core network security practices of the defense industrial base to meet the specifications set by the Department of Defense (DoD) under its CMMC standards.
It’s the first solution to market with built-in capabilities that address the new requirements.This mandate affects over 300,000 companies in the defense supply chain that are responsible for protecting sensitive information.
Prioritizes risk and remediation
The module is available as part of Titania’s Nipper solution, the industry-leading software that discovers vulnerabilities in firewalls, switches, and routers and automatically prioritizes risks. Nipper, used by all four arms of the DoD, reduces false positives, and identifies exact fixes to help organizations stay secure.
The new CMMC Module automates the audit process for dozens of the most mission critical security practices. It produces a report that indicates compliance within minutes and provides a list of priorities and remediation advice to address any issues. The solution can save organizations one hour per device which accounts for as much as $200 per device.
"I have used the NIPPER CMMC plugin as a tester, assessor, tool developer, and security network designer. I have found that the NIPPER CMMC feature has not only saved me time, but has provided objective evidence that can be used during a CMMC assessment and remediation options during CMMC pre-assessments." Colin Bowers, President, Ramparts LLC
On demand tool
Since all DoD contracts will have a CMMC requirement by 2025, Titania Nipper’s new module will quickly get suppliers on the path to meet these standards. It will help businesses achieve compliance with up to 89% of CMMC core network device practices. The on-demand tool accurately provides automated assessment for 18 of the 24 (75%) security practices related to Core Network devices where automation is possible, as well as providing evidence for manual assessment for the remaining six.
Some of the additional benefits include the ability to:
- Establish a baseline to create a roadmap to compliance
- Document evidence within findings in Certified Assessor ready formats.
- Outline exact technical fixes so misconfigurations can be addressed.
Our new CMMC module is available immediately.
Accurately assess CMMC compliance with Nipper
- Titania Launches Evidence-based PCI DSS 4.0 Compliance Reporting
- Nipper Enterprise now integrates with ServiceNow CMDBs for continuous configuration drift monitoring with risk-prioritized remediation
- Latest Titania Nipper Release Simplifies Federal Agencies’ Ability to Prioritize and Remediate NIST SP 800-53 Non-Compliances Based on Risk to Network
- Leveraging automation imperative for federal agencies in the wake of CISA directive
- Log4j vulnerability: The threat persists one year on
We’ve developed this new module to help businesses of all sizes quickly and cost-effectively fulfill the requirement by assessing compliance, generating evidence, and providing insight into what vulnerabilities need fixing so that suppliers can both stay compliant and prioritize the remediation of any critical issues first.