Vulnerability Assessors (or Vulnerability Assessment Analysts) who choose to automate vulnerability audits with Titania software save valuable time checking devices for misconfigurations and vulnerabilities. This means they can invest more time in developing risk-based mitigation strategies for the organization’s networks, operating systems and applications. It’s why Vulnerability Assessors around the world choose Titania software to automate the critical process of defining, identifying, classifying, and prioritizing vulnerabilities – and secure their organizations, from core network to endpoint.
"Often let down by tools giving false positives and negatives, our clients save time and feel assured by the unrivaled accuracy that Nipper provides."
With Titania you can:
- Automate configuration checks to free you from repetitive
Check device configurations and rule sets, accurately every time
- Identify your network vulnerabilities and determine exploitability
Provide risk-based prioritization advice with estimated ‘time to fix’
Offer exact technical fixes for any vulnerabilities or
- Generate detailed compliance reports, in plain language, in a matter of minutes.
Good to know:
- Help your client and/or your team prioritize workloads by
addressing the vulnerabilities that pose the most risk to your
- Brand the reports that Titania software generates with your
company’s branding to provide a consistent experience for your
- Titania software integrates with your customers’ existing SIEM
Titania software saves auditors an average of 3 hours per audit,
per device – providing accurate results that identify, classify and
It takes a matter of minutes to complete a line-by-line
configuration audit and report
- Download a trial version to audit your own devices and put Titania’s accuracy to the test.