Vulnerability Assessors & Analysts can automate vulnerability audits with Titania
Networks can change on a daily basis, resulting in configuration drifts between audits. For Vulnerability Assessors (or Vulnerability Assessment Analysts), automating the process of identifying configuration drift means they can invest more time in developing risk-based mitigation strategies.
Organizations adopting a zero-trust mindset do not trust that device configurations pose no risk to the network, but using automation tools they proactively verify that they remain secure and compliant at all times. It’s why Vulnerability Assessors around the world choose Titania solutions to identify and prioritize the remediation of their most critical risks.
With Titania you can:
- Gain visibility of all critical configuration risks
- Identify your network vulnerabilities and determine exploitability
- Provide risk-based prioritization advice with estimated ‘time to fix’
- Offer exact technical fixes for any vulnerabilities or
- Generate detailed compliance reports, in plain language, in a
matter of minutes
- Accurately assess the security and compliance posture of up to 300,000 network devices
- Help your client and/or your team prioritize workloads by addressing the vulnerabilities that pose the most risk to your client’s business.
- Integrate Nipper with your customers’ existing SIEM
"Titania Nipper is one of the most in depth and accurate tools we have used. The precision of detecting threats and vulnerabilities is unmatched, no longer do we have a bunch of false positives to isolate."
- Senior Network and Security Manager, Consumer Goods Industry
Nipper delivers unrivalled accuracy:
- Many vulnerability management tools act as scanners using an “outside in” approach, pinging messages at the network and awaiting a response. Nipper works outward from the inside and as such it can be used in collaboration with traditional scanning tools.
Many risk management and security control frameworks/programs - including the PCI DSS 4.0 and the United States Government’s Continuous CDM program - recommend or require continuous monitoring of all network devices. With Nipper Enterprise, the automated assessment of firewalls, routers and switches can be carried out on an up to hourly basis.
Check out our latest resources
Titania confirms that neither Nipper nor Nipper Enterprise are susceptible to this vulnerability...Read more
The CVSS assesses the severity of vulnerabilities for individual devices, but what about the threat to the network.Read more
Carrying out a vulnerability assessment is one of the first steps in establishing a more secure network.Read more
Configuration audits of network devices are important to give visibility of the vulnerabilities within the network.Read more