Minimize cyber risk across mission critical networks with Nipper and Nipper Enterprise
Providers of the crucial backend technology and know-how, systems integrators are often unsung heroes. Motivated by your customers’ missions, you need proven technology that you know you can rely on to enable you to be more proactive in securing their networks. Titania software is proven to deliver automated cyber hygiene checks daily and at scale, enabling you to defend the networks you are responsible for, making them more resilient to attacks.
Titania Nipper and Nipper Enterprise are the audit tools of choice for hundreds of consultancies and integrators – big and small – around the world. The accuracy of Titania’s tools saves you valuable time through not investigating false positives, reducing the mean time to detect and remediate vulnerabilities and misconfigurations for your customers.
With out-of-the-box compliance reporting for a wide range of risk management frameworks and security standards, whatever industry your customer is in, Titania has the tools to help you keep them secure and compliant.
"Save time and rest assured by the accuracy our virtual modeling technology provides."
Minimize cyber risk across your business’ mission critical networks
Detecting and preventing the exploitation of vulnerable misconfigurations is a top priority for Network and Security Operations teams. This is why system integrators and primes around the world are choosing Titania to gain visibility of their security posture and compliance status across their expanding attack surface. Titania's software provides:
Critical risk remediation prioritization:
- Misconfigurations detected and assessed for
- impact to the network if exploited,
- ease of exploitation, and
- ease and time to fix
- Device specific remediation advice and command-line fixes
- Daily configuration drift monitoring
Security and compliance assurance:
- Assure compliance for FISMA, HIPAA, NIST, DISA RMF, CDM, CMMC and PCI DSS
- Reduce audit times by up to 80% with evidence of compliance
- Assessor-ready reports of compliance with:
- 94% of NIST 800-53 network controls
- 89% of CMMC network practices to evidence SCRM
- 94% of PCI DSS network device procedures
Continuous misconfiguration detection and response
- Continuous visibility of misconfigurations and vulnerabilities
- Strategic, real-time prioritization of risk and remediation
- Dashboards and reports of security and compliance posture
- Roadmap to playbook-controlled auto-remediation