Getting ahead of advanced cyberthreats is a daily challenge. With an increasing backlog of security incidents to investigate, it diverts your team’s attention from the task in hand. Legacy technology that floods your analysts with false-positive alerts is only compounding the problem. This is why Titania has developed auditing and vulnerability detection software that has accuracy at its core. Proven to significantly reduce the number of false-positive alerts, whilst also reducing the risk of false negatives, Titania software can be used to accurately assess the risk posed by any vulnerabilities detected on your network devices.
"Often let down by tools giving false positives and negatives, our clients save time and feel assured by the unrivaled accuracy that Nipper provides."
With Titania you can:
- Improve your mean time to detect misconfigurations and
vulnerabilities in your network devices with
detailed audit reports generated in minutes
Quickly and accurately analyze the risk that the vulnerabilities
pose to your network and automatically assess the time and effort
required to remediate the risk
Prioritize remediation activity and provide your network engineers
with exact technical fixes to improve your mean time to remediate
- Auto-generate detailed and easy-to-read reports up the chain of command that provide confidence your network is assured and operating securely.
Good to know:
Titania is currently scaling its software to support enterprise-wide
deployment of its accurate vulnerability detection and analysis software
to provide SOCs with daily visibility of the severity of risks on their
Software licensing can be flexed to suit your needs as your infrastructure
changes and ensures a low total cost of ownership
- Titania offers guaranteed response times from its dedicated support team to ensure your SOC is supported at all times.
- Integrate Nipper with your SIEM or SOAR solution to scale your
auditing capability and examine your security posture from
- Download a trial version to audit your own devices and put Titania’s accuracy to the test.