Automated vulnerability assessment for Security Operations Centers
70% of network security teams report an inability
to prioritize remediation based on risk.
Getting ahead of advanced cyberthreats is a daily challenge. With an increasing backlog of security incidents to investigate, it diverts your team’s attention from the task in hand. Legacy technology that floods your analysts with false-positive alerts is only compounding the problem. This is why Titania has developed a misconfiguration detection and vulnerability management solution that has accuracy at its core. Proven to significantly reduce the number of false-positive alerts, whilst also reducing the risk of false negatives, Nipper solutions can be used to accurately assess the risk posed by any vulnerabilities detected on your firewalls, switches and routers.
"Often let down by tools giving false positives and negatives, our clients save time and feel assured by the accuracy our virtual modeling technology provides."
With Titania you can:
- Improve your mean time to detect misconfigurations and vulnerabilities in your network devices with detailed audit reports generated in minutes
- Prioritize remediation activity and provide your network engineers with exact technical fixes to improve your mean time to remediation
- Deliver security from compliance with security risks automatically overlaid onto regulatory risk management frameworks
Auto-generate detailed and easy-to-read reports that can be passed up the chain of command, which provide confidence your network is assured and operating securely.
Good to know:
- Licensing can be flexed to suit your needs as your infrastructure changes and ensures a low total cost of ownership
- Nipper can be integrated with your SIEM or SOAR solution to scale your auditing capability, in addition to IT service management (ITSM) platforms, for remediation activity.
- Titania offers guaranteed response times from its dedicated support team to ensure your SOC is supported at all times.
A continuous approach:
- Assess the security and compliance posture of every firewall, switch and router in a CMDB. Rather than sampling data, Nipper operates continuously on configuration data.
- With Nipper Enterprise, SOCs can proactively assess for configuration drift as it occurs. The solution can check the CMDB for changes and automatically trigger an audit of those changed configurations without the need for direct, credentialed device access, delivering on zero-trust capabilities.
Need accurate on-demand security and compliance audits and assurance?
Ready for continuous misconfiguration detection and response?
Check out our latest resources
Watch our on-demand webinar to learn how compliance with NIST 800-171 is assessed, and discover the new NIST 800-171 module for Titania Nipper which can save you time and resources.View Webinar
Keeping configurations up-to-date can be a major challenge due to configuration drift. Learn how to use Nipper to establish a baseline in order to mitigate against this.Read more