Whether you’re a security auditor, a security control assessor, or an IT security assessor – you can significantly reduce the time you spend auditing networks against industry or compliance standards and risk management frameworks with automated configuration auditing from Titania. Providing out-of-the-box audits for standards (including NIST, CIS, STIG, PCI, HIPPA, NERC, FISMA, Cyber Essentials, SOX, ISO27001) as well as customizable audits so you can build your own set of checks – our software provides you with an accurate report of any vulnerabilities it detects. As well as helping you prioritize the risks identified and calculate the time to fix them, technical fixes are also provided to reduce the mean time to remediate the issue. This is why security auditors and assessors around the world trust Titania software to complete these checks for them, freeing them up to focus on more value-add, skilled work.
"Our clients significantly reduce time spent auditing their networks against a wide-range of industry or compliance standards."
With Titania you can:
- Automate checks against specified standards, benchmarks or risk
management frameworks to save valuable time when auditing
Identify vulnerabilities and non-compliance with the standards
Prioritize any risks found against the framework
- Get detailed remediation advice for each non-compliance, so that you can action it and secure your systems and data.
Good to know:
Out of the box audits include NIST, CIS, STIG, PCI, HIPPA, NERC, FISMA,
Cyber Essentials, SOX, ISO27001
- Customize audits (configuration, security, vulnerability and compliance) or
create your own to automate in line with internal benchmarks and policies
- Schedule audits (with re-audit function) and/or integrate with a SIEM/SOAR solution for a continuous view of the organization’s security posture.
- Using Titania software typically saves auditors/assessors up to 3
hours per automated audit, plus additional time as a result of not
having to investigate high-volumes of false-positives
Use our ROI calculator to calculate your likely return on
Download a trial version to audit your own devices and put
Titania’s accuracy to the test.