Identifying, understanding and assessing the vulnerabilities that pose risks to your core network devices and endpoints is a never-ending mission for risk and compliance professionals, particularly if you are contending with legacy systems that flood your analysts with false-alarms in the form of false-positive results. Add to this the time it takes to demonstrate compliance with your industry’s best practices and risk management frameworks – and finding the time for the skilled work required to analyze and significantly reduce the risk of your organization’s attack surface becomes increasingly difficult.
Automating RMF checks and compliance audits with tools that provide accurate, consistent and reliable results, is a proven way to free up your skilled teams to work on more value-add activity. It’s why risk and compliance professionals around the world choose Titania software to analyze their security posture, prioritize risks and mitigating action, and demonstrate their compliance with risk management frameworks and industry security benchmarks in granular detail.
"Our clients automate RMF checks and
compliance audits with our software
which provides accurate, consistent
and reliable results."
With Titania you can:
- Automate configuration checks to free you from repetitive
Check device configurations and rule sets, accurately every time
- Identify your network vulnerabilities and determine exploitability
Provide risk-based prioritization advice with estimated ‘time to fix’
Offer exact technical fixes for any vulnerabilities or
- Generate detailed compliance reports, in plain language, in a matter of minutes.
Good to know:
You can use Titania software in ‘offline’ mode to assess risks and test the
compliance of secure or locked-down networks
- Check the compliance section for an overview of all the benchmarks, standards and risk management frameworks that Nipper and Paws can automate audits for in order to evidence your compliance.
- Titania software saves analysts an average of 3 hours per audit, per
device – providing accurate results that you can rely on
It takes a matter of minutes to complete a line-by-line configuration
audit and report
- Download a trial version to audit your own devices and put Titania’s accuracy to the test.