As part of your training from the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council to become an Internal Security Assessors (ISAs) or Qualified Security Assessors (QSAs), you will have studied the 12 PCI DSS requirements relating to the storage, transmission, and processing of cardholder data. So you know that there are vital checks and policy decisions within this framework that require your skills and knowledge to achieve and demonstrate compliance. However, the regular checks of configurations, routing-rules, vendor-supplied defaults, system passwords, access to systems, and access to networks can all be automated. This is why ISAs and QSAs around the world trust Titania software to complete these checks for them, freeing them up to focus on more value-add, skilled work.
"Our software not only provides our
clients assured accuracy, it also frees
them up to focus on more value-add,
With Titania you can:
- Automate checks against requirements 1, 2, 6, 8, 10, and 11 to save
up to 3 hours per audit, per device with Nipper software
- Automate checks against requirements 3, 4, 7, 9 and 12 to save time
auditing your endpoints with Paws software
Identify vulnerabilities and non-compliance with the PCI DSS
Prioritize any risks found against the PCI DSS framework
- Get detailed remediation advice for each non-compliance, so that you can action it and secure your systems and data.
Good to know:
- A brand-new feature in Nipper is now saving auditors a further 30 minutes
per device, by enabling IP scoping
If you’re auditing a CISCO ASA, IOS12 or IOS15, Nipper uses the Center
for Internet Security (CIS) Benchmarks as an industry best practice of
- Requirement 5 of the PCI DSS requirements cannot be addressed by Nipper or Paws (or any other automated configuration auditing tool) due to the nature of the compliance requirement.
- From running your first automated PCI compliance check to
delivering a full report against the requirements 1-4 and 6-12,
takes just 15 minutes
- Download a trial version to audit your own devices and put Titania’s accuracy to the test.