Automate the assessment of firewalls, switches and routers for PCI DSS v4.0 compliance
As part of your training from the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Security Standards Council to become an Internal Security Assessors (ISAs) or Qualified Security Assessors (QSAs), you will have studied the PCI DSS requirements relating to the storage, transmission, and processing of cardholder data. So you know that there are vital checks and policy decisions within this framework that require your skills and knowledge to achieve and demonstrate compliance.
However, the regular checks of configurations, routing-rules, vendor-supplied defaults, system passwords, access to systems, and access to networks can all be automated. This is why ISAs and QSAs around the world trust Titania software to complete these checks for them, freeing them up to focus on more value-add, skilled work.
Nipper has been supporting compliance with PCI DSS by helping advanced cyber teams make credible, risk-based decisions to improve network security and protect critical networks against increasingly sophisticated exploits.
Nipper’s accurate configuration assessments enables users to detect misconfigurations in firewalls, switches and routers, as well as determining their impact to the network if exploited, the ease of exploitation, and ease of fix - in order to prioritize remediation workflows by risk criticality.
Nipper Enterprise is now providing this capability at scale, enabling the assessment of up to 300,000 devices on an up-to-hourly basis, and the roadmap to automatically remediate vulnerabilities and insecure configurations in order to help organisations establish a defendable network.
- Reduce audit times by up to 80%
- Detect all misconfigurations, even in air-gapped environments
- Prioritize security risk by criticality
- Improve MTTR with device specific remediation advice and command-line fixes
Automate RMF assurance:
- Assure compliance for PCI DSS and other RMF
- Assessor-ready reports of compliance with 94% of PCI testing procedures relating to network devices
Establish a defendable network:
- Accurate RMF snapshots and real-time evidence of compliance
- Continuous assessment of firewalls, switches and routers
- Daily configuration drift monitoring
- Roadmap to playbook-controlled auto-remediation
Need accurate on-demand security and compliance audits and assurance?
Ready for continuous misconfiguration detection and response?
Check out our latest resources
With financial gain continuing to be the top motive for cyber-attacks it’s no surprise that financial & banking institutions are continually at risk of cyber-attacks. Join our webinar to learn how to use Titania Nipper to manage your network risks.View webinar