Automate the assessment of 89% of NIST 800-171 core network requirements
Our NIST 800-171 Mapping Document, gives you a complete view of the 31 core network device requirements across 8 requirement families that can be accurately assessed with Titania Nipper. Discover how you can integrate this accurate audit data into your SIEM to support NIST 800-171 compliance. Titania Nipper’s NIST 800-171 Module will automate the assessment of 15 NIST 800-171 requirements, across 6 control families. Evidential information for a further 6 requirements, across 4 control families, that can be found in other reporting modules (e.g. Configuration Report), will be highlighted by the NIST 800-171 module.
Helping federal contractors determine and demonstrate NIST 800-171 compliance
- Automate the accurate assessment 89% of 800-171 core network requirements
- Demonstrate 31 Supplier Performance Risk System (SPRS) points, 28% of the total points needed for full 800-171 compliance.
Integrating with SIEM systems such as Elastic and Splunk, Titania Nipper can quickly give you a high-level view of your compliance.
- Create informative dashboards
- Quickly pinpoint problem areas
- Save up to three hours per device audit
- Automate 31 core network requirement checks across 8 requirement families
Audit every device accurately, every time
- Customized auditing - Device configuration audit, Security audit, Vulnerability audit, Compliance audits
- Accurate reporting - Easy to read reports written in plain English, Machine consumable outputs
- Scheduling and integration - Audit scheduling (with re-audit function), Inbuilt redaction, SIEM Integration
- Remediation advice - Exact technical fixes, Typical 'Time to fix' report
- Risk prioritization - Mitigation classification table, Customization CVSS rating