On-demand security and
compliance audits and assurance
Nipper accurately audits the security of firewalls, switches and routers to detect exploitable misconfigurations that pose risk to the network, prioritized by criticality. Applying Nipper’s compliance lens to the findings also provides the evidence needed to assure compliance with RMFs including DISA RMF, NIST 800-53/171, STIG, CMMC and PCI. All findings are output as an easy-to-read report, or a JSON for integration with SIEM, GRC and other data visualization systems.
Nipper’s risk remediation advice and exact technical fixes for misconfigurations also support and accelerate the process of becoming secure and compliant.
Accurate Auditing | Risk Prioritization | Remediation RecommendationsFIND OUT MORE > GET A FREE TRIAL >
- Visibility of network misconfigurations prioritized by security risk criticality
- Automatic assessment of compliance with RMFs including DISA, NIST 800-53/171, CMMC and PCI
- Device specific remediation recommendations and exact technical fixes to improve MTTR
- Flexible, configurable easy-to-read reports with JSON/Syslog/Rest API output options
detection and response
Nipper Enterprise accurately assesses the security risk and compliance posture of up to 300,000 firewalls, routers and switches on an up to hourly basis, prioritizing findings based on the ease of exploitation and network impact of the misconfigurations detected.
The solution connects directly to network devices to access the configuration file (for continuous monitoring) or ingests previously extracted configuration (for compliance snapshots). Risk findings are produced in a variety of formats, including JSON and syslog, enabling integration with existing SIEM, SOAR and ITSM SOC and NOC solutions.
Scalable Security Assessment | RMF Assurance | Critical Risk RemediationFIND OUT MORE > REQUEST A POC >
Nipper Enterprise delivers:
- Accurate security/compliance snapshots of the entire core network saving thousands of labor years per annum not investigating false-positives
- Continuous monitoring for detecting configuration drift / ZTA baselining
- Automated risk prioritization based on ease of exploitation, impact to network and time to fix with device specific remediation advice
- Integrations with trusted 2FA, Active Directory, PAM and IDAM providers to ensure operational security