Marketing Communications Executive - FTC
How do we do it?
- Trust: We work with Integrity, hold ourselves accountable for what we commit to and trust others to do the same.
- Collaborate: We respect each other’s views and opinions; We share ideas and best practice; We embrace diversity.
- Solution Oriented: We embrace challenges and continual improvement; Focus on owning & delivering effective market changing solutions.
- Innovation: Drive Excellence through our people and products to make Titania and the world we live in a better place.
This role is for a 12 month fixed term contract for maternity cover. We are happy to consider full or part time applications for this role.
Your day to day will consist of:
- Assisting with the development of marketing campaigns
- Support the execution and monitoring of multi-channel brand awareness and lead generation campaigns using elements such as social media, web pages, webinars etc.
- Provide event management support for in-person events, including logistical arrangements, monitoring budget and briefing external agencies
- Work with internal stakeholders to plan and prepare for events
- Manage post event follow up communications
- Work with stakeholders to develop compelling content including press releases, award entries, product launch and event communications.
- Plan and deliver social media content planner according to strategy
- Update website with relevant and timely communications
- Keep literature up to date and develop new content ideas based on research into target market and industry trends
- Maintain and update CRM / databases to support email marketing communications whilst ensuring GDPR compliance
- Act as a brand guardian and adhere to the brand guidelines when creating any marketing collateral or content and support the business with best practise
- Research ongoing best practise for marketing and make recommendations to ensure the business is using the best and most up-to-date methods
- Work with the Marketing team and external website development, market research, PR, research and marketing agencies to support marketing activities when needed
- Recent graduate in relevant field or suitable industry experience
- Practical copywriting experience
- Event organisation
- Social media experience
- Results driven
- Experience in the Cyber Security industry
- B2B tech marketing experience
- Experience of writing content for B2B marketing
- Flexible working that helps fit round you (core hours of 9:30-3:30 Mon-Thurs 9:30-12 Friday)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (including Duvet Days) with the option to buy / sell up to 5 days additional leave per year
- Award-winning cash-back Healthcare plan
- Employer pension contribution of 5%
- Investment in your ongoing training and progression at Titania
- Fully remote working with the option to come into the office for occasional get-togethers
To get started, email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by clicking the button below.
Titania’s privacy notice is available to view by clicking here.