Automate the assessment of firewalls, switches and routers
Your reputation is everything, so if you’re considering pentest automation, you need tools you can trust. Used by the ‘Big Four’, other leading primes, security auditing consultants and pentesters around the world, Titania gives you the speed and agility to quickly analyze your clients’ networks for exploitable misconfigurations and security vulnerabilities – freeing you up to give them value-add security advice.
"Our pen testing customers tell us that by freeing their time up from repetitive processes, they have been able to offer their customers a broader and more detailed assessment of their security, on time and within budget."
With Titania you can:
- Ensure your client is alerted only to genuine vulnerabilities and risks to their business – Titania software is proven to generate significantly fewer false positives than other leading auditing and scanning tools.
- Free up your teams from configuration auditing and report writing by automating the entire process.
- Provide detailed reports to your clients on their security posture, written in plain-English with remediation advice that is easy to
follow and action
Titania's software provides:
Critical risk remediation prioritization:
- Misconfigurations detected and assessed for
- impact to the network if exploited,
- ease of exploitation, and
- ease and time to fix
- Device specific remediation advice and command-line fixes
- Daily configuration drift monitoring
Security and compliance assurance:
- Assure compliance for FISMA, HIPAA, NIST, DISA RMF, CDM, CMMC and PCI DSS
- Reduce audit times by up to 80% with evidence of compliance
- Assessor-ready reports of compliance with:
- 94% of NIST 800-53 network controls
- 89% of CMMC network practices to evidence SCRM
- 94% of PCI DSS network device procedures
Continuous misconfiguration detection and response
- Continuous visibility of misconfigurations and vulnerabilities
- Strategic, real-time prioritization of risk and remediation
- Dashboards and reports of security and compliance posture
- Roadmap to playbook-controlled auto-remediation
Check out our latest resources
Combining continuous misconfiguration detection and auto-mitigation with risk-focused compliance analysisRead more
Achieve compliance with up to 89% of CMMC core network device practices with Titania Nipper. The dedicated CMMC Module helps to provide evidence for 24 of the Level 1-3 practices for firewalls, switches, and routers.Read more
Accurately audit PCI DSS compliance in minutes with Titania NipperRead more
Nipper’s NIST 800-171 Module automates the accurate assessment of 21 (60%) NIST 800-171 requirements for core network devices across 6 control families.Read more