High-Growth Cyber Security Software Company
£40,000 to £50,000 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Worcester – WR1 / Remote Full time – 37.5 hours
Are you a passionate and ambitious Product Owner looking for your next opportunity? Titania offer a fast-paced environment where high quality product development and team collaboration are key to our success. The right person for this position will adopt a team-based approach, be pro-active and collaborate with others while sharing best practice and their expertise with the wider team.
Titania Nipper continues to be trusted to secure core network configuration management for military, civilian and commercial Critical National Infrastructure (CNI) clients.
By identifying and prioritising 22 critical core network risks (from a suite of 300 automated configuration management tests), Titania’s security risk management framework helps CNI clients secure their networks and evidence assurance against trusted and mandated control and risk management frameworks, such as NIST 800-53 for US federal agencies and CMMC/800-171 for the federal supply chain and PCI DSS for commercial verticals including e-Commerce/Retail, Financial Services, Telecoms and Utilities.
To meet the market need for continuous monitoring at scale, Titania has developed Nipper Enterprise, which offers the same accurate, risk and remediation-focused configuration assessment for every device, every day.
The primary focus of this role will be to collaborate with the product and engineering teams to maximise the ROI of Titania’s award-winning software. We’re looking for someone diligent and forward-thinking who will quickly understand and be able to articulate our business value and product vision.
The successful person will be a strategic thinker and clear communicator who can translate the product vision into incremental goals and identify product outcomes and metrics. Taking a data-driven approach, you will effectively influence key stakeholders to build and maintain the best product ROI for the business and product value for the customers.
Titania values autonomy and personal growth and therefore the opportunity will allow the right candidate to expand their knowledge and experience within Cyber security and Enterprise scale products.
The right person for the job MUST have:
- 3-5 years of Product Owner Experience
- Willingness to quickly learn and master Titania product markets and deliver appropriate features
- Strong influencing skills
- A clear and confident thinker, able to make difficult decisions
- Proactive and positive
- Excellent communication skills, both internally and with customers
- Ability to effectively challenge others
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong commercial and product focus
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to remain calm and objective under pressure
- Experience of Jira Experience with Enterprise software products
- Knowledge of the cyber security software market
- Knowledge of Penetration Test tools
- Knowledge of US standards such as NIST,DISA,CMMC/800-171,PCI DSS,NVD
- Knowledge of complementary SIEM/SOAR/ITSM SOC automation solutions
- Knowledge of Risk Management/GRC
Values and Behaviours:
- Be open, honest and act with integrity.
- Build positive working relationships with stakeholders, colleagues and clients.
- Collaborate, contribute solutions and learn from mistakes.
- Take ownership, be your “best self” and drive your career.
- Help others, bring innovation, seek continuous improvement.
If you are the successful candidate, you will be rewarded with a generous holiday package starting at 25 days (plus bank holidays), including optional duvet days. Titania also offers an award-winning, cash-back healthcare plan, a competitive pension scheme and lots of team social events throughout the year.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to HR@titania.com