RAPIDLY GROWING SOFTWARE COMPANY
£30,000 to £40,000 - dependent on experience
Worcester – WR1
Titania is a rapidly growing and ambitious company providing industry-leading cyber-security software to hundreds of reputable customers. With an exciting and impactful company vision, we are looking to enhance and expand our QA team with high performing test automation experts.
The right person for the job MUST have:
- Automation experience
- Experience in Java, C++, Python or related technology, PowerShell, Shell scripting
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining automation frameworks
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Load, performance and scalability testing for enterprise systems
- Experience in Jira, Git, Bamboo, Docker, VMWare and Hyper V, XML, SQL, Windows and Linux
- Experience of CTest / CMake and cucumber-cpp for C++ automation.
- Experience of Ranorex for Test Automation
- ISEB/ISTQB Software Testing Certifications
- Knowledge of networking (routers, switches and firewalls) Knowledge and experience with Security Testing techniques.
- Knowledge and experience with Cyber Security
- Continuous Configuration/Infrastructure as Code ( Ansible, Terraform , Chef/Puppet, AWS CloudFormation)
Titania has an exciting Automation Test Engineer opportunity which involves (but is not limited to):
- Assisting in the selection of automation testing tools
- Planning, establishing, and maintaining an automation test framework in conjunction with a continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline
- Writing and documenting automation test cases
- Upskilling our existing manual test team
Values and Behaviours Required:
- Be open, honest and act with integrity
- Build positive working relationships with stakeholders, colleagues and clients
- Collaborate, contribute solutions and learn from mistakes
- Take ownership, be your “best self” and drive your career
- Help others, bring innovation, seek continuous improvement
As part of our high-performing team, you will be rewarded with a competitive benefit package and a positive work environment. Titania values its talented team and commits to supporting and celebrating their successes. Titania encourages a culture of honesty and integrity and we commit to removing barriers to improving working practices.
Join our team and you will also be rewarded with: Flexible work hours, generous holiday package with duvet days, competitive healthcare plan, 5% pension scheme, gym vouchers, casual dress code plus lots more…
Titania’s privacy notice is available to view by clicking here
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to HR@titania.com